Imagine it’s 2008, you are sitting in front of your television watching Disney Channel and you come across a band of three coolest looking guys with weird hair. You get to know that they are brothers, they are JONAS BROTHERS!!! Suddenly you become a die-hard fan and rest is history. So now that you are excited over Joe getting married to Sansa freaking Stark and becoming the new king in the North, let’s revisit 5 Jonas brother songs that will definitely bring out the 11-year-old girl in you.
- Burnin up– How can we forget this one? Selena Gomez featured in this video , this was before we all lost our minds over Justin Bieber. Joe had a moustache in this one and we couldn’t get enough of Nick trying to be a cheaper version of James Bond.
am slippin into the lava but am tryna keep from going under, baby you turn temperature hotter, am burnin up burnin up for you baby.
- When you look me in the eyes– Well Jonas brothers have always been the best example of how to keep your family intact. This song had another version which was sung by Selena Gomez along with Nick Jonas. The lyrics are beautifully written and the music was pretty amazing too.
dreams can’t take the place of loving you, there’s gota be a million reasons why it’s true, when you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me.
- Love bug– This is my personal favorite. The video was amazing with the brother’s slaying in the retro look. The song begins as a slow one and ends up with an amazing guitar solo and the black and white effect adds up to the essence.
hopeless, head over heels in the moment, I never thought that I’d get hit by this love bug.
- Paranoid– This, according to me is one of the most underrated tracks from the band. The video is amazing with all three brother’s fighting their respective fears and wondering if they are just paranoid with all the things inside their head.
Just might be paranoid, am avoiding the lines cause they just might spread, can someone stop the noise, I don’t know what it is but just don’t fit. I am paranoid.
- Kids of future- This was an original soundtrack for Meet the Robinsons. This came twelve years ago and the brothers had the quirkiest of hairstyles you can imagine. You have to catch up with this song. It’s the perfect track to pump up your adrenaline.
We’re the kids of future. Whoa! We’re the kids of future. Whoa!.